Running and Sex

Sex log. (Read 715 times)

Now that was a bath...

Sex Sex Sex Running On the shagging chart the 'BD' line is the sex one. AM/PM is timing. XX means twice. It's an American site. It has no facility for sex more than twice Wink Am I the only person on here that logs their sex I wonder?
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    JakeKnight

There is nothing I can say without getting arrested. Have you considered adding heart rate data?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Yippee - it's like 'party of three' in here - or something! It takes a brave person to post in this group (allegedly). Clocking up a lot of voyeuristic traffic though methinks. I don't have a heart rate monitor JK, but you have got me thinking. I'm just mighty bored today and probably dangerous. I should tie my hands behind my back and stop myself typing. Should. But probably won't. It's all going horribly wrong on the running front, so this group just sort of seemed to sum me up at the moment. Disco.
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Sex Am I the only person on here that logs their sex I wonder?
          Yes. Claire, I never realized the extent of your super powers before. Carry on ? Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

On the shagging chart the 'BD' line is the sex one. AM/PM is timing. XX means twice. It's an American site. It has no facility for sex more than twice Wink Am I the only person on here that logs their sex I wonder?
            Really, it is sad that there isn't a more than twice option! And while my chart isn't so technical, sometimes I do. It's more or less a little "x" in the corner of the calendar, and only to prove to my husband that there aren't enough x's!!
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
              I don't have a heart rate monitor JK, but you have got me thinking.
              hmmmm Claire, no HR monitor = Shocked graph ..........Chenille + HR monitor = never mind... the swampies were right - it's best not to use a HR monitor for....training.... MTA: Eryn, we are now officially brave...allegedly Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it wrong to be in "Running for Weight Loss" AND "Running for Sex" groups? Is there any relation? Hmmm... Shy

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Calories burned during sex Calorie burning activity....................... Calories Afire with passion ............................. 85 Because there’s nothing on TV.............. 37 Out of guilt ..................................... 55 Out of curiosity ................................ 73 Like it was some major emergency ......... 911 To gather information ........................ 411

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

I don't have a heart rate monitor JK, but you have got me thinking.
                    My wife wants me to wear my garmin to bed some random afternoon just to see what the graph looks like afterwards, but we haven't gotten around to that yet.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

My wife wants me to wear my garmin to bed some random afternoon just to see what the graph looks like afterwards, but we haven't gotten around to that yet.
                      We expect a full report on heart rate, pace, course... Your results will be evaluated & scored by a panel of your peers. Big grin
                      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

A Saucy Wench

We expect a full report on heart rate, pace, course... Your results will be evaluated & scored by a panel of your peers. Big grin
                        I think for true evaluation both people need to be wearing HRM's I mean if they arent synch'd that is a serious technical foul

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

JakeKnight

This group is too adult for me. I wandered in here by accident. I need to go to bed now. And there are way too many women. Which sounds good in theory. But in reality just leads to performance anxiety and expensive therapy. I'm going back to the Swamp. This group makes me feel too funny in my special place.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

Purdey

Self anointed title

Sex Sex Sex Running On the shagging chart the 'BD' line is the sex one. AM/PM is timing. XX means twice. It's an American site. It has no facility for sex more than twice Wink Am I the only person on here that logs their sex I wonder?
                            Kooky - I've never felt the need to log my sexual activities - I spend enough time logging my running!! (perhaps I should though?)

edited.....TMI lol
                              Personal Records 5K - 21:35
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

God...my poor wife would be in a wheelchair trying to keep up with me...lol
                                Carpal Tunnel...? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay