Running and Sex

Purdey (Read 362 times)

I have a request. Since you are the group owner, can you please make this a private group? I want to respond more but because my three older children also belong to RA I have to be careful with what I say, to some extent. Big grin If you'd rather not make it private, I'll live. I just wanted to ask.

Michelle

JakeKnight

Note to Ms.Sippy's children: Hey, kids. How you doin'? Listen, for a relatively affordable fee to be negotiated later and payable via cash or PayPal, I'll be glad to forward to you any juicy stuff your mom offers up if it appears like good blackmail material. Send me an e-mail. We'll talk. P.S. You're mom's cute. But I'll bet you hear that a lot. And no, I'm not buying you beer.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

I know I didn't and still do not want to hear my mother's views, opinions, or otherwise on sex. Tight lipped
        2008 GOALS GET BELOW 175 (at 175 now) RUN 6:00 MILE (at 6:29) RUN BELOW 25:30 5K RUN BELOW 55:00 10K RUN A MARATHON (DEC. 6TH - MEMPHIS - ST JUDE)
          Note to Ms.Sippy's children: Hey, kids. How you doin'? Listen, for a relatively affordable fee to be negotiated later and payable via cash or PayPal, I'll be glad to forward to you any juicy stuff your mom offers up if it appears like good blackmail material. Send me an e-mail. We'll talk. P.S. Your mom's cute. But I'll bet you hear that a lot. And no, I'm not buying you beer.
          I'll never hear the end of this if one of them reads it!!!! Blush Kids. Blackmail does not work on me, trust me, it's been tried before.

Michelle

I know I didn't and still do not want to hear my mother's views, opinions, or otherwise on sex. Tight lipped
            My husband and I can clear the room of all kids in about 4 seconds, we've timed it. Big grin

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Yes but JK likes to pretend that I am his Mom on occasion. I can vouch for his weirdness. I also admire Michelle for requesting this. She got game for that. LOL. I would have been too embarrassed, But I'm shy like that.
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                I also admire Michelle for requesting this. She got game for that. LOL. I would have been too embarrassed, But I'm shy like that.
                I wanna be shy, just like Claire. Big grin

Michelle

JakeKnight

I third the motion for making the group private. Not that I care. But I desperately need to hear what Mississippi has to say that's too hot for the kiddies. (waves to kiddies)

JakeKnight

Yes but JK likes to pretend that I am his Mom on occasion. I can vouch for his weirdness.
                    How is that weird? There are whole websites for people like me ... gorillas with serious Oedipus complexes. I actually had a better comment. But it's not suitable for Mississippi's kids.

Hawt and sexy

Boob

I'm touching your pants.

JakeKnight

Hawt and sexy

I am too lazy to go find pics right now.

I'm touching your pants.

Uh-oh. HEY, do we have rules about pictures? How about NONE until this group is private. Willamona- behave yourself. JK, don't encourage her. Big grin

Michelle

Where is Purdey? Confused

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Where is Purdey? Confused
                                Here! Anyone else want this to be a private group?