Running and Sex

Sex before a race? (Read 221 times)

The voice of mile 18

Yes? No? Not if it's a Boston Qualifier? your thoughts/stories/Pictures?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Yep. I passed on getting some before an important meet once, girl wouldn't have anything to do with me after that. So I experimented before some not so important meets. Much better.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The voice of mile 18

yeah they kinda hold a grudge - even if you say no thank you please. Black eye

Of course! Doesn't matter what race it is, pre-race sex is wonderful...as long as it doesn't make me late for the race! Smile
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
          Purdey

Self anointed title

Good for stretching. Good for raising the heart rate. Good for endorphin release. What's not to like?! Smile

The voice of mile 18

Mrs. h and I had a good morning saturday then did a 5k and improved my time by around 30 seconds. wahoo!

Purdey

Self anointed title

Mrs. h and I had a good morning saturday then did a 5k and improved my time by around 30 seconds. wahoo!
                Presumably you mean that you improved your time in the 5k... not in the bedroom!

The voice of mile 18

LMAO! hold out 30 seconds? who do you think I am?