Running and Sex

Best orgasm ever! (Read 386 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Over the weekend my lovely wife and I had some amazing sex. I don't know if it has anything to do with recent childbirth (!) but she experienced her best, most intense, longest orgasms ever (4 of them!). We weren't doing anything different... it just happened. (With some help from a battery powered friend!) So - here goes - when, where, how did you experience your best ever orgasm? Wink

The voice of mile 18

french quarter of new orleans july 98 weekend we got engaged. something about New orleans in july place is like a jungle - very primal that and a fair amount of booze and great hotel room

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Purdey

Self anointed title

french quarter of new orleans july 98 weekend we got engaged. something about New orleans in july place is like a jungle - very primal that and a fair amount of booze and great hotel room
        Best orgasm for you or for her... or for both of you!?

The voice of mile 18

I can only speak for myself but I assume it's gotta be near top of the list for her as well

Purdey

Self anointed title

Over the weekend my lovely wife and I had some amazing sex. I don't know if it has anything to do with recent childbirth (!) but she experienced her best, most intense, longest orgasms ever (4 of them!). We weren't doing anything different... it just happened. (With some help from a battery powered friend!) So - here goes - when, where, how did you experience your best ever orgasm? Wink
            I told my wife about this post and she wanted me to modify it to say that "each of her 4 orgasms were better than any she had ever experienced... " Purdey is off to gloat now. Very smug grin on face. Wink

The voice of mile 18

I told my wife about this post and she wanted me to modify it to say that "each of her 4 orgasms were better than any she had ever experienced... " Purdey is off to gloat now. Very smug grin on face. Wink
              <golf> well done old bean!</golf>

Purdey

Self anointed title

Big grin

I have to say that my best ones were while I was pregnant. I was a bundle of hormones and wanted sex all the time and when I got it, I loved every second of it. It was more intense then without being wild and crazy really (being pregnant and all it couldn't be too wild). Maybe this is why I have four children. Big grin Aside from when I was pregnant there was a weekend last year when we actually did have the house to ourselves for one night (no kids) and that night was very very very awesome. I'm use to mulitiple but that weekend they were powerful too. I think having all the extra ears out of the house allowed us to relax more.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

I have to say that my best ones were while I was pregnant. I was a bundle of hormones and wanted sex all the time and when I got it, I loved every second of it. It was more intense then without being wild and crazy really (being pregnant and all it couldn't be too wild). Maybe this is why I have four children. Big grin Aside from when I was pregnant there was a weekend last year when we actually did have the house to ourselves for one night (no kids) and that night was very very very awesome. I'm used to mulitiple but that weekend they were powerful too. I think having all the extra ears out of the house allowed us to relax more.
                    My DW has only recently started to multiple ( a couple of years ago). And post childbirth her orgasms are "ten times more intense". I look forward to an empty house so that we can "let go" a bit more.... and scream the house down!!!! X

My DW has only recently started to multiple ( a couple of years ago). And post childbirth her orgasms are "ten times more intense". I look forward to an empty house so that we can "let go" a bit more.... and scream the house down!!!! X
                      Having no kids in the house makes a difference. Even with just having the older kids out we feel better, figuring that the 6 y/o will sleep through it, and won't know what the sound are anyhow. The teenagers KNOW what the sounds are and we don't want to gross them out completely.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Agreed. But isn't it wonderful when you have a totally empty house and can really let yourselves go! Wink

The voice of mile 18

yep hate being quiet, or barricading the door, or stopping cause you think a lil one awake. since it's another decade or 2 before I get an empty house again Angry I say hooray for hotel rooms!

Purdey

Self anointed title

Anyway.... back on track.....
                            So - here goes - when, where, how did you experience your best ever orgasm? Wink