Running and Sex

Things you like... (Read 342 times)

about sex. Besides the obvious "end result". What is one of your most favorite turn-ons?

Michelle

When my husband kisses my neck....*shivers* That is an instant invite for a trip to the bedroom. He knows me very well. Yes

Michelle

Scratching my back, either before hand or during. During just feels good (and I know that I'm doing something right...) - before hand really turns her on, which does wonders from my end too.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Purdey

Self anointed title

What is one of your most favorite turn-ons?
          Seeing my wife's beautiful curves outlined in a floaty summer dress. Yum. Having my ears nibbled. Yum yum yum. Giving a massage. Women who look after their bodies. Erotic literature. Running a PR.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hearing my DW orgasm... [she has just managed to find a bit of "her time" as both kids had a nap. She left a message on my mobile so that I could hear her.... a massive turn on.... she has guaranteed some great loving when I get home]

Lazy idiot

Hearing my DW orgasm... [she has just managed to find a bit of "her time" as both kids had a nap. She left a message on my mobile so that I could hear her.... a massive turn on.... she has guaranteed some great loving when I get home]
              Dude... I'm jealous. My wife plays coy and would probably like me to think she never has any alone time. I'm no dummy. I would like to get a voice mail like that! I guess the picture message I got from her a few months ago should have been good enough... Evil grin

Tick tock

The voice of mile 18

Purdey's wife is the best! I'm a huge fan of a woman's crescendo.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Purdey

Self anointed title

I am lucky aren't I? Cool (She does remind me quite often how lucky I am)

Blush