Rocky Mount Endurance Club

Chicago Marathon? (Read 326 times)

RMEC

The RMEC now has 6 people signed up for Chicago. Would love to see that number climb even higher. Come join Michael, Tracy P, Ryan, Derek, Matt, and Tim as we take on one of the flattest and fastest course in the world! www.chicagomarathon.com
    FFF

Anyone have any frequent flyer miles they want to give away? Wish I could, but I'm blowing my budget going to Country Music. I am PROBABLY going to do the Boogie Mountain Marathon (not the 50 miler!) June 14th. This is a really different race that should be tough but fun. Race starts at 6:00 PM. Those 50 milers will be going through the night! Would love to have some company. Its about a 3 hr drive and I plan to stay in Rockingham that night after I finish (about 20 minutes away. Hills will be tough and you'll need a light . . . no houses on this course!! But is is on paved roads! http://www.mangumtc.org/
      RMEC

Just got an email yesterday that said the race is filling up, in case anyone was considering running. Not sure if it is really close or not, but wanted to give you a heads up.