Rocky Mount Endurance Club

Who is running Raleigh Rocks this weekend? (Read 328 times)

RMEC

Anyone running Raleigh Rocks? I know several are considering it, but don't know his has officially signed up? Michael
    FFF

How far and when (and how early!)? I probably could, but I was thinkin' Medoc.
      runner dude

I'm one of the sponsors for the Tarboro Community Run this weekend. This will be my first race of the year. Raleigh Rocks sounds like a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the Rocky Mount 5k, that's my distance. Come join us in Tarboro if you don't make it to Raleigh. Hopefully the weather will hold out. dr lankford
          I think I am going to be a "fair weather runner" this weekend.... I may do the Raleigh 1/2. If not, I will probably try the Tarboro 5k - even though I suck at 5k's. Actually, I pretty much suck at all distances - so what's the difference! I haven't been running too much since Myrtle so my expectations are even lower than normal.
          dtproctor

I am planning to run it providing I recover from my 18 miles today!! Does anyone care to car pool?? Big grin
            FFF

I would run this 5k but I hear they are closing the course after only 1 hour!!!! What's up with that?? Actually I'm still a little sore fro last weekend and think I take the weekend off . . or at least Saturday. I may go to Medoc Sunday if I'm so motivated! Love to have some company if I go.
              live2run

I am doing Raleigh Rocks!! Ya'll come on out........ Cool
                RMEC

Sounds like we have a group going. Meeting at 5:45 at the Nashville Food Lion. People running. . . Larry Tracy Ryan Jeff Mary Michael ???. . . Join us if you are interested. Well. . . late change of plans. Ryan and myself are now out, and Jeff is just a maybe. I now plan to head to Tarboro with the family. Good luck everyone!