Virtual Racers

JULY RACE EXTENSION! (Read 790 times)

Go Pre!

Okay, I am back home. I knew that page was broken earlier this month but put it on th ebackburner and this weekend crept up on me! To make matters worse we got stranded out of town due to severe thunderstorms! Anyway, we're good to go now. If you would like to add anything to your enties, like brag box comments or race type, just click on the 'time' of your race on the results page and you can resubmit your entry. Race deadline has been extended to noon Wednesday EST. Thanks for your patience! Dave

Marquess of Utopia

Daddyo, I noticed that my race time for June just changed: ----------------------------- eispickel - 00:51:13 Run Type: Official Race Brag Box My official 20K race time was 1:23:33. I'm using my mcmillanrunning.com 1/2 Marathon Equivalent Performance of 1:28:10 ----------------------- The time should be 1:28:10; I know it was correct before. Thanks!

Go Pre!

Daddyo, I noticed that my race time for June just changed: The time should be 1:28:10; I know it was correct before. Thanks!
        Bizarre! - but all fixed. Dave
          Hi there not that it would change the 10 mile standings this month. I misposted my time at 10:39:43 but it should read 01:39:43. Not sure how to change it. Thanks
            Hi there not that it would change the 10 mile standings this month. I misposted my time at 10:39:43 but it should read 01:39:43. Not sure how to change it. Thanks
            Fixed it for you myself. Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Thanks pRED! Having a 10 hour time posted was a sore spot on the old pride! Ill be sure to get it right next time.
              PWL

Has been

Daddyo, I noticed that my race time for June just changed: ----------------------------- eispickel - 00:51:13 Run Type: Official Race Brag Box My official 20K race time was 1:23:33. I'm using my mcmillanrunning.com 1/2 Marathon Equivalent Performance of 1:28:10 ----------------------- The time should be 1:28:10; I know it was correct before. Thanks!
                Sorry--I think that was me. I put my time in as 51 hours instead of 51 minutes and when I tried to change it, I think I accidently changed yours. Sorry!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Daddyo, I oopsed on my 5 Mile race submission, and forgot to include my name. I'm the un-named 27:17...sorry. Thanks.

Sack up and run.

Go Pre!

Daddyo, I oopsed on my 5 Mile race submission, and forgot to include my name. I'm the un-named 27:17...sorry. Thanks.
                    Fixed. Strangely enough, your post got thru. It is supposed to warn you if no name is chosen. I will fix that for next month Smile By the way Goldie - Your 5 *mile* time is creeping a little too close to my 5 *K* time...cool it ok? Wink

Marquess of Utopia

Nice job jgoldsborough with 3 PR's in one month!
                        Nice job jgoldsborough with 3 PR's in one month!
                        Thanks! I actually scored 2 more PRs in May... a new 1 Mile PR, and a new 3K PR. Next up...a new marathon PR in November (I hope)...

Sack up and run.

Go Pre!

and what is your current Big M PR - I don't see it on your PR list. I would hazzard a guess of around 2:40?
                            Actually...I've yet to put together a marathon as fast as all the calculators say I should run. My fastest is a 2:57. I'm running New York in November, and shooting for 2:45-ish (maybe 2:40ish if my training goes really well in the next couple of months). So...we shall see.

Sack up and run.

Go Pre!

Good luck J-go! remember this, one of my favorite quotes, Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right. Train for and believe in that 2:40 and you will achieve it. D