Virtual Racers

June Virtual Race Dates (Read 1119 times)

Go Pre!

It's the first weekend in June coming up! Time for those Virtual Race entries. Race Entry form is open! Results will be posted Tuesday morning...Be dure to get your times in! *** New addition is the option to chosse "run type" - eg. was it a training run or did you pour it on during a scheduled race etc. *** Dave Dave

Dog-Love

Where did May go??? I am up for a 10K Sherry
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Lazy idiot

I'm up for a 5K either weekend. I need to set a real PR, not that sissy one from two weeks ago. Wink

Tick tock

Wingz

Professional Noob

Let's do it! Dave, you're super-awsome-cool-teriffic for making sure the ball keeps rolling here! I've been preoccupied with other stuff lately and almost forgot about June's Virtual Race! Good luck this weekend, everyone!

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm gonna pass this month--got some healing owie issues that I don't want to worsen. But July will hopefully have me rarin' to go! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hi everyone! I just joined this virtual racers thingy - I skimmed over the rules but apparently I need to do more than just skim over them. This seems like a neat idea! Smile

Michelle

My marathon is Sunday Big grin, so I am in for this weekend.
                "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan
                Jeffrey

I am running a 5k on 0608. If you extend through next weekend (06/8,9,10) I can get that one in. Smile My 5k is at 7pm. A strange time for me since I have never run a race that late. I've only raced at the crack of dawn!
                    I'm running a 5k tomorrow. What does that mean? Does that count? I'm confused (as usual).

Michelle

Wingz

Professional Noob

Sure does! Welcome aboard, Mississippi!

My dogs are fast, not me

Is 5 miles one of the virtual distances?

Robin

Wingz

Professional Noob

You bet, though last month there was only one entry... You can see all the distances available over on last month's results at http://www.daddyo.ca/running-ahead/past-races.php?mth=May&yr=2007

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Strange but true ... I running a 9k fell race tomorrow (Sat 2 June). Is there a race-distance for that? Just for info - it is called the Wincle Trout as every runner gets a fresh trout! Neil UK

Running ... just keep running!

My dogs are fast, not me

You bet, though last month there was only one entry... You can see all the distances available over on last month's results at http://www.daddyo.ca/running-ahead/past-races.php?mth=May&yr=2007
                              Oooh. Maybe I'll place? Blush

Robin

Go Pre!

Just for info - it is called the Wincle Trout as every runner gets a fresh trout! Neil
                                A fresh trout? OK, where do I sign up...it sounds worth the airfare to the UK! As for the 9 mile race, you can calculate your time to match a 10K or 5mile and enter that event. Again, fresh trout, awesome. Race entry form will be open from this saturday and remain open until tuesday noon. I will try to find the time to get the image upload added in for the race entries. Rule reminder you can enter any race from your running log from May 8 until next Tuesday morning. Good luck all! Dave P.S. modified cuz I had to add this photo of FRESH TROUT...