Virtual Racers

Zoom Zoom (Read 782 times)

Go Pre!

Zoom Zoom...Um...er...Your homepage url is....interesting?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You hadn't noticed that before...? Just a little affiliate business I've had for a while. I used to do adult novelty parties, but our area is so painfully conservative that it was a real struggle to find people who weren't too prudish to have them. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

I'm in Evil grin
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, I'm actually in the process of switching over to a different store service, since the current one is a PITA to navigate and even when I was advertising on Google my sales were few and far between, though I had a decent click-through rate. k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Last time I looked you were a photographer and now I go to your site and your'e a sex toy distributor. Awesome. We have a woman in Juneau who throws "those kinds of parties" and she was written up in the newspaper and afterwards was getting all sorts of Hate mail.. Seems to me that the writers of those hate mails need some sex toys! When I am in the market I'll order from you so noone in this tiny town of Juneau knows what I am up to
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Last time I looked you were a photographer and now I go to your site and your'e a sex toy distributor. Awesome. We have a woman in Juneau who throws "those kinds of parties" and she was written up in the newspaper and afterwards was getting all sorts of Hate mail.. Seems to me that the writers of those hate mails need some sex toys! When I am in the market I'll order from you so noone in this tiny town of Juneau knows what I am up to
              Ha! Actually...back when I was doing the parties I created a nice, conservative ad for our little paper. A day or so before it went to print they called and said they couldn't run it because of the content...WTF?! Apparently lingerie, adult novelties, and massage products are too risqué... I am still a photographer, but that business is slow, too, especially during the cold months of the year. Most of what I do is outdoors (and even those jobs are pretty random) , so it's a limited shooting season in MI. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Maybe you can combine those endeavers??? Maybe you and did can move to Juneau where we have a GREAT running and biking group...and if you are having slow time in Cheese-ville you may as well have slow times here! I can teach you how to SCUBA dive
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

God, I would LOVE to SCUBA! Unfortunately, several folks have told me that chronic inner-ear issues and diving aren't compatible. Apparently it leads to pain and vertigo issues underwater...is that true? I get vertigo very easily on dry land! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Middle ear issues will definitely prevent you from descending to interesting depths (Eustachian tubes are small and don't equalize pressure between the outside and the middle ear). The first 10 meters are usually a god clue to whether you can equalize pressures. Past inner ear infections don't mean you can't dive, but if you go to a swimming pool and can't equalize pressure at 12 feet, it might be tough. There are a couple of tricks that you could try. Plug your nose and exert a little pressure and you can feel yourself equalizing through your Eustachian tube. I dive with folks who just take a while to get down to depth but are fine otherwise. I had tubes when I was a kid and I was able to dive just fine. Inner ear problems are those that give you vertigo and that would definitely be a problem for equilibrium and balance. I imagine it's tough to do ballet moves like pirouettes??
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Inner ear problems are those that give you vertigo and that would definitely be a problem for equilibrium and balance. I imagine it's tough to do ballet moves like pirouettes??
                      Heh, good thing I'm not ballet material! Wink The worst thing is when I get the infections that have me feeling like my eyes are spinning in my head and I don't know which end is up...and the severe nausea, inability to drive, etc. It's godawful. k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Nothin' that a box of wine won't cure though! Big grin
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! If I were to drink enough I'd be queasy, dizzy, and unable to drive, anyhow! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

zoomy...typo on yer homepage - 'Adavnced' Wink
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

zoomy...typo on yer homepage - 'Adavnced' Wink
                              Whereabouts? Is it in some of the java content from the affiliate? I didn't see it, but I didn't look at that hard, either. Once the new affiliate has everything ready on their end I'll be doing a pretty substantial overhaul of the main page. k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

main page, 3rd box down...it cost 24.99 great value. BTW Can we get RA discounts? Smile