Virtual Racers

50 Miler - First Race in Months (Read 507 times)

It's been a few months since I've raced, and now that I have it isn't in the list. Since I can't put my 50 mile time in there, should I put my unofficial marathon time from the 50 miler in? Big grin It's officially the slowest marathon I've run, 3:50:41. I felt a hell of a lot better than my next slowest marathon (ignoring my trail 50k that I don't have a marathon time for since it wasn't marked but which was probably mid-3:40s?)

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Since I can't put my 50 mile time in there, should I put my unofficial marathon time from the 50 miler in? Big grin
      Absolutely. Covering 50 miles in less than eight hours is great stuff Blaine, congrats! Only drawback is that it makes the rest of the runs on your summary graph look really puny. Clowning around

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Go Pre!

Absolutely. Covering 50 miles in less than eight hours is great stuff Blaine, congrats! Only drawback is that it makes the rest of the runs on your summary graph look really puny. Clowning around
        ya, your graph makes you look like a jogger Smile

Go Pre!

nice job by the way! MTA: I have added the new distance.

ya, your graph makes you look like a jogger Smile
            Maybe I secretly am a jogger. A not quite slow one...heheh... Thanks!

Run to Win

nice job by the way! MTA: I have added the new distance.
              I put it in, but it doesn't seem to appear anywhere.

Run to Win

Go Pre!

of course....forgot to add it to the results page!

3 races so far this year - finally got back on the wagon. Ran a half marathon on a whim this weekend.

Run to Win