Virtual Racers

4 Mile Request (Read 617 times)

Not sure if these are common elsewhere, but we have a few 4 mile races throughout the year and I was wondering if people would be interested in having a 4 mile race distance added. I just ran one a couple of weekends ago and would love to submit the time for the virtual race Big grin

Lazy idiot

Oh man, if you get this pushed through I'm going to raise hell! j/k Wink http://www.runningahead.com/groups/virtual/Forum/d14f2bd51e6e4faa8cbe3070b4fd9f80 Seriously, that was a nice race, Chris. After I saw the times on the CRC site, I wished I had done it. I might have actually been able to AG place. Was the course good? I saw it was a first time race. Just curious.

Tick tock

Seriously, that was a nice race, Chris. After I saw the times on the CRC site, I wished I had done it. I might have actually been able to AG place. Was the course good? I saw it was a first time race. Just curious.
        Thanks, man! Judging by some of your recent 5k times, you would have had a pretty good chance of placing in your AG. The course wasn't bad at all. Most of it went through the streets of Plain City and the last half mile of it was on a horse track which was kinda cool. The pictures on the website were taken with a little over half mile left in the race just as we were turning onto the horse track. Everyone that ran the race got a horseshoe at the finish line with the name and date of the race engraved it in. Overall, it was a nice little race. I definitely plan to run it again next year.