Virtual Racers

Course Records (Read 778 times)

Marquess of Utopia

I was looking at the course records and noticed that only one woman has a course record. Does anyone else think there should be and men's and woman's course records?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YEAH! That's a great idea! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I second that. Definitely a good idea.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course, I still wouldn't likely ever see a course record...unless I could register a distance that no one else here runs... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was looking at the course records and noticed that only one woman has a course record. Does anyone else think there should be and men's and woman's course records?
            I've thought that from the get go!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Lazy idiot

Aye

Tick tock

Go Pre!

Working on it!
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Daddyo rocks! Thanks! By the way, Dave, did you notice I put you as admin on the group a while back? If something occurs to you to change/modify stuff go for it! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Go Pre!

Daddyo rocks! Thanks! By the way, Dave, did you notice I put you as admin on the group a while back? If something occurs to you to change/modify stuff go for it! Janell
                    Yes I did, and hey how are you???? you are too quiet these days Smile
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Shhhh... Don't tell anyone I've been quiet, ok? Wink

Go Pre!

Shhhh... Don't tell anyone I've been quiet, ok? Wink
                        OK, I will NOT mention that JANELL otherwise known as WINGZ has been QUIET and IGNORING her pals Smile
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

I HAVE NOT BEEN IGNORING THE VIRTUAL GROUP!!! I READ EVERYTHING THAT'S POSTED HERE! Tongue I just don't always say stuff. You might even call me quiet sometimes... Wink

Go Pre!

You might even call me quiet sometimes... Wink
                            I might, I might, but that would cause you to yell at me Evil grin