Virtual Racers

Upcoming housekeeping for VR group... (Read 553 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, all. Just to let you know, later in the week I intend to "boot" any users in this group who have neither checked in within the past 6 months or (if log is public) logged miles in the last 6 months. People with private logs will need to have checked in within the past 6 months. "Checking in" only requires that you visit this group, so if you're reading this message then you're safe. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wow! There are a lot of people both passing through and hanging out with this group! As of right now, we have 66 members who have checked in since June. If I booted someone who'd been here since then, it was completely a mistake. Please accept my apologies and just join back up!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Daddyo (Dave) - thank you so much for taking over the mechanics of our Virtual Racers Group. You do a great job! Yes Yes Yes I'd also like to announce three new admins for the Virtual Racers: bas, Neil Gunn, and Tramps. No, they didn't ask for it. I'm just mean enough to dump that on people that I've seen show active leadership in other forums. Guys, your new job shouldn't be that hard - encourage people to play nice (and they already are!), make sure spam doesn't come in (so far so good), and do whatever comes to mind to encourage people to participate. Tongue

bas

Checking in for the first time in months, and now... oh well, never mind Wink Least I can do is sign up for the next VR. It's good to see that you are still in charge, wingz! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East