Virtual Racers

15k Distance request (Read 703 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Just completed a 15k race www.meerbrook.co.uk - not for the faint-hearted as there was about 1200' of ascent involved (just one hill after another). A great event but I checked to see if I could add it to the Virtual Race list but it seems not - any chance that 15k could be added as a distance? Thanks Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

I agree and would add 25k to the list as well.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Go Pre!

any chance that 15k could be added as a distance? I agree and would add 25k to the list as well.
        Sure why not Smile

Bugs

How about 12K?

Bugs

Go Pre!

I will get to that. And maybe a random distance as well...whew.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Definitely 15k and 25k. I will be running 2 15ks (Mar. and June) this year and one 25k (May).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Definitely 15k and 25k. I will be running 2 15ks (Mar. and June) this year and one 25k (May).
                Silly girl - those distances have been there for 2 months Smile
                  I've got a 30k this Sunday, hopefully I'll remember to hit the lap button at the 25k marker (hopefully there IS a 25k marker Smile )

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.