Virtual Racers

Revival (Read 204 times)

Go Pre!

Hey gang,

Well, it's been a while. I would consider revamping and improving the Virtual Racers Club. That's if, people were intersted. I would be open to suggestions and feature additions, just let me know.

For those of you who are Swampies, we have our weekly racing thread. I could make it automated for that so there would be far less admin for that.

thoughts?

Dave

C-R

First off - thanks for putting this together.

If it can match-up to the Swamp thread, that would be great. If not no biggie as using your format is pretty easy already.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

My biggest challenge is remembering to come in and record results.

That, and I haven't done a ton of racing lately.  But that's going to change in the next month.

Doesn't look like the O Trail time trial is going to happen this weekend, but next weekend I have the Bradbury Bruiser (12 mile trail race), the weekend after that I (may) have the Pisgah Mountain 50k Trail Race, the weekend after that I've got a 10k at Pineland Farms for cancer research (not sure what that one's called), and the weekend after that I have both the New Hampshire and Maine Marathons.

I'm making up for not racing as much as I could have throughout the Summer. Wink

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I tried putting in this past weekend's 10k, but I can't get the captcha to work. 

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

2011 Redding (CA)

Just joined the group ... and will try to enter data each month.  A very interesting concept indeed.

2011 Redding Marathon (CA),  2011 Yakima Marathon (WA),  2011 Eugene Marathon (OR),  2011 Newport Marathon (OR)

2011 Pacific Crest Marathon (OR),  2011 Smith Rock Summer Classic Half (OR),  2011 Haulin' Aspen Trail Half (OR)

2011 Running is for the Birds 10Km (OR),  2011 Sunriver Marathon (OR)

Go Pre!

In the stages of building, I mean rebuilding the application. It will be much stronger and at that point I will put it out to the masses again.

Before December I hope!

Stay tuned!