Virtual Racers

Virtual Race Directors ... (Read 678 times)

Jeffrey

Wingz, Zoom-Zoom, Daddyo - A hearty thank you for all the work you have put into this User Group! I know there is a lot of work in all the programming and creative. Thanks! Smile
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

All I did was make the awards--that took just a very short amount of time. Wingz and Daddyo are the ones who deserve all the credit in making this such a success each month. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

...and...of course Wingz deserves the ultimate kudos for starting this of in the first place, and all of the work she put in over the past year + !!! It's always fun working on something that relates to your hobbies and interests so even though it has been a busy coupleof weeks, it is worth it. Now, most of the work is automated so Wingz and I will be able to 'coast'. Of course, I am sure I will think of a few new features each month to keep it interesting....like, say, ya, next month we can go back to racing around the world. You will be able to post your scenic photos to go with your race entries! (promises promises) Dave
        Jeffrey

Thanks Wingz! Big grin
          ...and...of course Wingz deserves the ultimate kudos for starting this of in the first place, and all of the work she put in over the past year + !!!
          Wingz

Professional Noob

A race is nothing without runners! As long as we're passing out thanks, let's not leave out the real biggie: all the RA members who've participated and supported the Virtual races, some from the very first one! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...