Womens Running

Try it again Thursdailies (Read 11 times)

My Tuesday post was eaten so I'll try again today.

Still no run. My allergies are in overdrive and all I do is cough and sneeze. I've tried everything.  Ugh.

Quilt show weekend here so I'm really gonna be hopping. Wish me luck!

Karen-- I hope Riley is improving.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, here too the allergens are up the charts. Feel better!

I have 4 and the massage therapist.

Damaris

Good luck with the allergies, ladies!  Nothing bugging me right now.

Easy 5 miles after work today. Expecting same old, same old at work.  Got a new coffee maker yesterday and it performed well this morning. DH decreed it better than the prior one.  Celebrate the little wins in life, lol.

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

Stormy here today, but hopefully decent weather tomorrow, in which I'm going to attempt a long run. Storms didn't hit until a little after noon, so DH and I were both able to get our errands done, and get a run (for me) and a bike ride (for him) without getting soaked

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sue, bummer on the allergies.  Have a great time this weekend!

Damaris, enjoy the massage.  I passed a massage place and contemplated one.

Margaret, hope your run is indeed an easy one.  Glad the new coffee maker is a keeper!

Karen, no storms yet, but it got pretty black and windy out.  I also got my miles in and stayed dry.  LR tomorrow too.

7 today, was scheduled for 5.  Missed my 4 on Tuesday, so I am making some miles up.  LR as well for me tomorrow.  Sunny and warm - 90.  Ugh.  I liked the gloomy overcast of today more.

Working Saturday/Sunday at the vaccine clinic, gonna be W.A.R.M.  94 both days.  YUCK.

That's all folks,

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

No rain today, so naturally I was in the office. Allergies are annoying here too. Everything is in full bloom from all the rain.