Womens Running

Welcome to the Wednesdaily (Read 9 times)

Here we are!  Post!

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Nothing too exciting on the agenda today. A couple work meetings, more chilly gray fog outside, a run later today. Did 6 easy miles yesterday. Left ankle niggle is still there. Not pain, not inflammation, just gets worn out earlier than it should.  Have some PT exercises but I’m not doing them as consistently as I should. Need to get on that since I want the issue to go away.  Any niggles in your life?

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Woke up at 7:30am and couldn't sleep any more. That's good because then I can go to bed earlier today since I WFH tomorrow. Last day of vacation, boo.

I was supposed to try a run today but I'm going to pass. My toes are still blistered.

I have the sniffles but so far, testing negative for Covid.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Damaris, it sounds like your immune system is out of whack now that you're finished training. Feel better soon.

No running for me. Still have no mojo. And my shoulder is still screaming. I need it to heal by the time the Bebe is born. 😍

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 this morning and strength this evening.

GatsbyBird, no major issues.  My shoulders have been a little iffy because I've been using heavier weights.

Docket, hopefully you can get some sleep. We got an email about increased covid cases at work. Ugh.

BerthaSlayer,  hope you get some relief from the shoulder.