Womens Running

Tuesday’s child is full of grace (Read 11 times)

I am not a Tuesday child.  How about you?

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Went into the office yesterday. Uneventful.  WFH today, will do a few miles later.  Gray and foggy.  Ho hum.

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

I would not consider myself graceful, not at all. I guess I am not a Tuesday's child.

My boy is on his final leg home and should be here in a couple hours! My best boy dog is doing well, and my other best boy dog is still slightly jealous, but overall being such a good dog as well.

It is an absolutely gorgeous day today. Tomorrow should be nice too, and I am hoping to finally get a run in tomorrow morning.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! 4 miles outside this morning. Brace helped (it did better than Saturday) but didn't fix it. Sigh.

Margaret, enjoy being at home (like I am).

Karen, glad your DH is coming home and that the boys are behaving and doing well.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm a Monday child. Fair of face. 😂 Lol

Put some new mulch down on the beds and they look so much better. As for weeding....I hate it. But they can't stay in the garden. The weeds on the lawns are safe from my hands. I lost that battle years ago.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

GatsbyBird, I was a Tuesday child in 1942.   How are the parrots?

Karen, glad you are getting reinforcement help soon. You did a great job with the pups!

Damaris, is it possible that the brace may help over a little time?

Lori, since DC assigned me a garden, I will now have to deal with weeds. 

Running all last week and this one so far. It's been going well even with adding the Sunday runs. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Judy, that's what I'm hoping, especially since I've been running a certain way for the past few months that need to correct itself. Nice job on the runs.

Lori, great work.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Slept a little longer than planned,  but still had time for 5.5 before work.