Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

C-R

What about cheesy monkeys?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

mikeymike

Do you like monkeys?

Runners run

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Do you like monkeys?

Haven't you heard?

Lazy idiot

Haven't you heard?

Everybody's heard, the Monkey's the word.

Tick tock

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

My Monkey

(play the song)

Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I like monkeys.

The pet store was selling them for five cents a piece.  I thought that
              odd since they were normally a couple thousand each.  I decided not to
              look a gift horse in the mouth.  I bought 200.  I like monkeys.

I took my 200 monkeys home.  I have a big car.  I let one drive.  His
              name was Sigmund.  He was retarded.  In fact, none of them were really
              bright.  They kept punching themselves in their genitals.  I laughed.
              Then they punched my genitals.  I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room.  They didn't adapt very well to their new
              environment.  They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at
              high speeds and slam into the wall.  Although humorous at first, the
              spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive:
              they all died.  No apparent reason.  They all just sorta' dropped dead.
              Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later.  Damn
              cheap monkeys.

I didn't know what to do.  There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my
              room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked
              like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet.  It didn't work.  It got stuck.
              Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals.  That worked for
              a while, that is until they began to decompose.  It started to smell real
              bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want
              to call the plumber.  I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them.  Unfortunately
              there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change
              them every 30 seconds.  I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so
              it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them.  Little did I know my bed was flammable.  I had to
              extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead, frozen monkeys in
              my freezer, and 197 dead, charred monkeys in a pile on my bed.  The odor
              wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my monkeys and to use the
              bathroom.  I severely beat one of my monkeys.  I felt better.

I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't
              allowed to dispose of charred primates.  I told him that I had a wet
              one.  He couldn't take that one either.  I didn't bother asking about the
              frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution.  I gave them out as Christmas gifts.  My
              friends didn't know quite what to say.  They pretended that they like
              them but I could tell they were lying.  Ingrates.  So I punched them in
              the genitals.

I like monkeys
              C-R

Do you wear a large yellow hat by chance?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Do you wear a large yellow hat by chance?

No, but he likes yellow shoes.

Makes me wonder...

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Hey, nice marmot!

My great-uncle was killed by monkeys.

They used cheese to do it.

I may now attempt to become blatently hostile.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens