I like Monkeys (Read 745 times)

Menace to Sobriety

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason.  

Monkey Pox.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A chicken walks into the library. It goes up to the circulation desk and says: "book, bok, bok, boook". The librarian hands the chicken a book. It tucks it under his wing and runs out. A while later, the chicken runs back in, throws the first book into the return bin and goes back to the librarian saying: "book, bok, bok, bok, boook". Again the librarian gives it a book, and the chicken runs out. The librarian shakes her head. Within a few minutes, the chicken is back, returns the book and starts all over again: "boook, book, bok bok boook". The librarian gives him yet a third book, but this time as the chicken is running out the door, she follows it. The chicken runs down the street, through the park and down to the riverbank. There, sitting on a lily pad is a big, green frog. The chicken holds up the book and shows it to the frog, saying: "Book, bok, bok, boook". The frog blinks, and croaks: "read-it, read-it, read-it".
        are we having a case of the Tuesdays?

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

C-R

A chicken walks into the library. It goes up to the circulation desk and says: "book, bok, bok, boook". The librarian hands the chicken a book. It tucks it under his wing and runs out. A while later, the chicken runs back in, throws the first book into the return bin and goes back to the librarian saying: "book, bok, bok, bok, boook". Again the librarian gives it a book, and the chicken runs out. The librarian shakes her head. Within a few minutes, the chicken is back, returns the book and starts all over again: "boook, book, bok bok boook". The librarian gives him yet a third book, but this time as the chicken is running out the door, she follows it. The chicken runs down the street, through the park and down to the riverbank. There, sitting on a lily pad is a big, green frog. The chicken holds up the book and shows it to the frog, saying: "Book, bok, bok, boook". The frog blinks, and croaks: "read-it, read-it, read-it".

You certainly have proven you like cheese.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where is my bib?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, but he likes yellow shoes.

Makes me wonder...

Gold.

And they don't make them anymore.

I need some cheese.

Criminy.

Please don't tap on the Glass of the Monkey cage ... It just gets them excited!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Lazy idiot

permanently

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks Rat.  Now I need a plane ticket and somebody to watch my kiddos.

lol!

Trent - if your other kiddo is as cute as the little Monkey, and if I lived in Nashville, and if the stars were perfectly aligned, you'd have a permanent babysitter right here

however, that does not give you an excuse to call me a rodent.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was calling you for dinner.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

if your other kiddo is as cute as the little Monkey,

(photo courtesy of Elly Foster)