Low HR Training

"Expose Your Slow Twitchers" Daily Maffetone and/or Low-HR Training Reports (Read 23292 times)

BeeRunB

Mom is still in ICU but doing good.  I guess older women with lots of medical issues don't do as well as younger men runners.

I hope she's getting better, Damaris, and out of ICU.

2:00:00

7.65 miles

Volume is slowly building up.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

3 miles walk with 0.5 mile run.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

BeeRunB

2:20:00

9 miles

Making some progress in volume. Have a good weekend!  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys. Busy week even though I was working from home, sheesh.  So far, I've done all my workouts this week and on the TM, so all at MAF, even my speedwork.

Mom is still in the ICU, WTF.  She is stable but has not walked enough (aka, at all) to be let go.  Sigh.  I might have to go there next weekend to slap some sense in her, LOL.

Hubby is cleared to run so he did on Thursday!

Damaris

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Hi, guys. Busy week even though I was working from home, sheesh.  So far, I've done all my workouts this week and on the TM, so all at MAF, even my speedwork.

Mom is still in the ICU, WTF.  She is stable but has not walked enough (aka, at all) to be let go.  Sigh.  I might have to go there next weekend to slap some sense in her, LOL.

Hubby is cleared to run so he did on Thursday!

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

3.2 mile walk

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

5.50miles HR 95 /109

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ended up with 54 miles last week (all TM, of course).  18 with 16 miles at MP + 10% and the HR, even on the TM, was good.

Damaris

BeeRunB

Damaris, good news on dear hubby, and let's keep vibing your mom out of the building of sickness toward the home of health.

45:00

3 miles

Cutback week (about 15-20% from last week). 

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

3.2 mile walk

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

BeeRunB

1:38:00

7 miles

Gdawginhtown

First MAF session yesterday...! 13:45 pace for 3.0 miles @ 140 bpm.

Unfortunately it was after 60 mins of cross training @ 140-145 bpm.

Forgot to mention that it was 95 degrees, sunny and @ 75% humidity.

This science experiment is going to be frustrating but fun then hopefully fruitful.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

4.5 miles W-R-W

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  My mom is out of the hospital yay.  She was still sounding drunk until two days ago and now cannot shut up whenever she calls me.  So far, so good.

Me?  My BP has been high since last Friday, even with my meds.  Yesterday was a nice stable normal day but today is back in the 140s.  We already upped the med and now hubby is considering adding me a third one for the mornings.  Sigh.

Running on the TM is going well.  Another 20 this weekend.

Damaris

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Damaris Glad to hear your mother is doing better.

8 miles run. Walked the down grades. HR monitor needs a new battery. 1.5 mile cool down = 9.5 miles. Bearable need pain.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter