Low HR Training

"Expose Your Slow Twitchers" Daily Maffetone and/or Low-HR Training Reports (Read 23292 times)

BeeRunB

20 on the TM, very nice, Damaris. Showing mental strength! Happy New Year to you, Ron, and the thousand of lurkers. 

2:31:00

17:45 pace

115 bpm

justrundan

Happy New Year jimmy

-one of the thousands.

Dan

BeeRunB

Happy New Year jimmy

-one of the thousands.

Lurker #42, thank you. 

9 mile walk

3 hours

20:00 pace

C-R

Happy New Year.

Lurker back from zombie land. Starting from 0 and finally make peace with that. Will be staying below 130 for the foreseeable future.

4 miles - 45 min 123 max HR avg 118

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I hope to get back before the month is out. HM Saturday. Forecast is for snow. Snow in Ga = DNS

Happy New Year.

Lurker back from zombie land. Starting from 0 and finally make peace with that. Will be staying below 130 for the foreseeable future.

4 miles - 45 min 123 max HR avg 118

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Maybe we should give shoutouts to lurkers every so often. I like to see the new faces (and I am sure Jimmy and Ron are tired of hearing me whine every day).

Ran 6 outside yesterday and apparently, I forgot everything about MAF.  But I did a MAF mile at 10:58mm and 145 HR, so there is that.  The rest are slightly above MAF.  Oops.

Ran 6 on the TM today with my knee all taped up since I twisted my foot/knee yesterday during said run.

Damaris

BeeRunB

Maybe we should give shoutouts to lurkers every so often. I like to see the new faces (and I am sure Jimmy and Ron are tired of hearing me whine every day).

Ran 6 outside yesterday and apparently, I forgot everything about MAF.  But I did a MAF mile at 10:58mm and 145 HR, so there is that.  The rest are slightly above MAF.  Oops.

Ran 6 on the TM today with my knee all taped up since I twisted my foot/knee yesterday during said run.

There's a distinct lack of whining in my personal life, Damaris, so yours is quite refreshing. 

8.29 miles walk

2:42:00

19:32 pace

BeeRunB

5.04 miles walk

1:35:00

18:51 pace

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys.  Been busy with work, etc.  Ran 12 miles on Sunday with 4 @ MP outside.  Ran them a bit too fast.  Ran 6 on Monday (a bit too slow, paying for it, LOL), and 4 last night.  Houston is this weekend, so we will see.

Damaris

BeeRunB

Good luck in Houston, Damaris. 

5 miles walk

1:35:00

18:51 pace

C-R

Been managing well lately but not posting.

4 miles @ 11:02 pace with max of 130. A little high but not much sleep.

The process continues and I can see improvements.

Patience Grasshopper. Patience.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

BeeRunB

Been managing well lately but not posting.

4 miles @ 11:02 pace with max of 130. A little high but not much sleep.

The process continues and I can see improvements.

Patience Grasshopper. Patience.

Norm!

6 mile walk

1:51:00

18:21 pace

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

1st run of the year. Aviation  Museum was epic, Broken 4 hours..........................................HM, Chest cold

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

C-R

Jimmy!!!!  

Glad to be back buddy,.

5 miles on Sat in a spitting icy rain. 55 minutes and change with a max HR of 140 but I expect that had more to do when I hit patches of ice.

Slow and steady and making strides on getting some weight off as well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sigh, screwed up my ITB before the race so no Houston Marathon for me.  I can't believe this car accident from a month ago is still screwing up with me.  Anyway, knee is getting better but it was painful since THursday, enough to not run the race.  Waaahhh.

Damaris