Cliche'd Argument Thread - trolls welcome (Read 1370 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They actually take a lot of pride in it. They used to run commercials wherein Wisconsinites with their goofy accents would get pulled over trying to smuggle tons of cheese out of California.
    We do NOT have goofy accents, 'eh! Besides, California cows need to HTFU. Great cheese comes from cows that can handle months on the frozen tundra, hey der, not from pansy cows that bask in the sun. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

We do NOT have goofy accents, 'eh! Besides, California cows need to HTFU. Great cheese comes from cows that can handle months on the frozen tundra, hey der, not from pansy cows that bask in the sun. Tongue
      Those pansy cows basking in the sun can focus on the business of cheese-making as opposed to survival. Those Wisco cows may be tougher, but I don't want the toughest cheese, I want the best. Bear in mind that I'm just egging you on. I don't have a horse (errr cow) in this race. But now I am pretty damn hungry for some cheese. What was this thread about?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What was this thread about?
        Boobs, I think.

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

California boobs and cheese are teh best! Big grin

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

California boobs and cheese are teh best! Big grin
            Nuh uh! Oh, crap...you know the guys are gonna want proof for part of that debate... Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

I am thinking this thread is going udderly nowhere.... Roll eyes
                I love puppies.. modified to make puppies bigger
                What was the pre-modification image? I think we should argue the benefit of this woman staying at the Cowtown Marathon for the no so nice part to cheer the dudes on. Big grin

Vim

Len

Damn Yankee

What was the pre-modification image?
                  Just a smaller picture...
                  I think we should argue the benefit of this woman staying at the Cowtown Marathon for the no so nice part to cheer the dudes on.
                  I'll be lucky if I can get her stay to watch me finish the half, my gorgeous bride has full intentions of getting her shop on after the race.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Prophet!

pansy cows that bask in the sun. Tongue
                    who are you calling pansy ? or cows ?
                      This thread is making my knees hurt. All clowns like nice puppies Clowning around ' Clowning around
                      Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
                        This thread is making my knees hurt.
                        Mine too, until I stopped reading it on concrete. It's much easier on asphalt.
                        Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

People shouldn't feel sad when celebrities and strangers die...or should they?

~ Sarah Kay

Coffee: Makes you poop faster vs. no discernible peristalstic effect. Running corollary: Can't have it before morning run vs. must have before morning run.
                            Timbodeener

Can't believe you guys forgot this one (unless i missed it...) Stretching will enhance your running and prevents injuries vs Stretching will immediately relegate all runners to wheelchairs
                              JakeKnight

Coffee: Makes you poop faster vs. no discernible peristalstic effect.
                                I'm not sure that first one counts as a legitimate debate. Anybody who actually thinks option A isn't true, I challenge you to a marathon. No matter what your PR. The only catch is we both drink 3 cups of coffee before the race ... and only I get to hit the porta-potties. No potty for you. Good luck. Try to avoid the video cameras when the inevitable happens.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------