Where is Bonkin... Where is Bonkin... (Read 1128 times)

Another Passion

here I am... here I am. Seriously, I haven't seen any posts by Bonkin lately. He outta town/country/running an impromptu marathon in Uraguay? Anyone know? Modal? Confused

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Paging Mike Bonkin, Paging Mike Bonkin.... Where are you, man!? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

He's not in MN. I looked.

Bugs

You might not hear from him again unless it's through his publicist, now. If you had not heard he qualified to participate in the Track & Field Arcade game (Ultra Marathon Edition). He has been logging training runs for that event under a different name. Big grin *********************************************************** Seriously,I don't think he is on a JK type RA hiatus. He should be coming out of hiding this weekend unless something happened to him. All I can say is I got correspondence from him 2 weeks ago. Oh yeah, I ran a trail run (half marathon) with Bonkin and his co-worker end of March, which was a really fun experience.

Vim

I think the same aliens that abducted Trishie and PerfesserR got him. Sad

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I think the same aliens that abducted Trishie and PerfesserR got him. Sad
              PerfesserR has been posting on the 2000K user group forum.
                PerfesserR has been posting on the 2000K user group forum.
                Good to hear they brought one back. Wink

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Perfesser appears to be alive and well and posting in OTBP too, or it could be his gaggle of dobies doing the posting for him.

E.J.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good to hear they brought one back. Wink
                    But not before they gave him an anal probe...poor guy... Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

But not before they gave him an anal probe...poor guy... Black eye
                      And I bet they bought it off your site before you removed the link from your profile. The guilt must be unbearable. Clowning around

E.J.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes. I should probably become Catholic and go to confession. It's good for the soul, and all... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes. I should probably become Catholic and go to confession. It's good for the soul, and all... Evil grin
                          Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Supa Dupa Fly

Does the pope sh** in the woods? Err, I mean is a bear catholic? oh nevermind.
                            ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--

Another Passion

Perfesser appears to be alive and well and posting in OTBP too, or it could be his gaggle of dobies doing the posting for him.
                              Apollo, Zeus... here lads! Big grin I'm not sure what the other two's names are. Undecided

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

*misses Bonkin and Tricia*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson