Masters Running

Monday 3.25.2024 (Read 36 times)

Sounds like typical roofers. They are the bottom of the totem pole among the construction biz.

One of my co-workers said her neighbor had her house re-roofed and two days after they were done, her house was broken into.  Coincidence??? 

Thankfully, The Hub has no set schedule, he comes and goes throughout the day.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Our roofers were awesome.  The sales/marketing/estimating crew was responsive and all cute young men.  The crew who did the work was Hispanic and courteous and cleaned everything up.  I got money back from them for doing social media reviews and referrals to other neighbors.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

We had over 8” of the heaviest snow I have ever shoveled.  I was worried about being able to get my workout done but the roads were pretty clear so wasn’t so bad.

I did 10 miles including 3 x 2 miles at around a 7 minute pace.  It felt pretty good.

Okay—that’s all I got.  By the way… I doubt I could even do one lap of the Barkley Marathons.  Those people are amazing.  See ya!

wannaberunner: I clicked your profile, most amazing photo!  You looking great and the men behind you are looking terrible!  Kudos!

Sleep: I got lots this weekend. Last night even more, maybe 9 plus hours, but I woke up groggy. I can only figure my noticeable fatigue today is due to all the walking I did while in downtown Vancouver BC this weekend, plus lots of sun and driving yesterday. My Garmin probably recorded a mile or two from just walking around the rented condo etc, but here are the daily step counts:

Thursday, 8,310 steps (4.0 miles)

Friday, 17,273 steps (8.4 miles)

Saturday, 24,113 steps (11.7 miles)

Sunday, 21,207 steps (10.3 miles)

I went to Trader Joe's today. The clerk asked me the usual question "How was your weekend?" (during weekdays it is usually "how is your day going?"). I answered, "Awesome", which really surprised him. He said he never hears a reply like that. Kind of sad, no?

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

SteveP

you were chosen you sent $1.60 and a license plate from your state

originally

it was a 50-mile FunRun and 100-mile Race

Real Sports did a segment on it, which is probably still online

the application said

'' No Alabama Fans or Women allowed''

I forgot about the entry fee.

Tetsujin209 - Whoever put the patch on the wrong knee should have some supervision.

Wannabe!!!!!

MikeE - That's too much snow.

I got my at home PT done and that was about it.

SteveP