ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Is that a smooch or a puke? Tongue
    It was a "I'm keeping my mouth shut".... but you can take it as a smooch if you like.

JimR

This is Sandy Snakenberg, and although I have had some conversations with this guy. He has never coached me in anything. I had developed this skating style myself in 1990.
      Thanks, Sandy.
      xor

(quoting my dominant leg, no knee post)
        Why has no one quoted this already? What's wrong with you people?! Embarrassed
        I agree! Not enough love for the 6th grade humor I bring. And when I bring it, I bring it! In other news, pretty much anyone could have created an account named "Sandy Snakenberg" and posted. The beauty and crime of puppetry is that it ain't that hard and it goes both ways. I've never created a puppet. If I did, perhaps I'd go with Douchy Douchenhoff. Ok then.

the most amazing thing about this thread is not that 40 pages seems a done deal. It is that there apparently actualy IS a person nammed Sandy Snakenberg and they may have actually showed up here. I mean if I said I was a world record holder in placing sheet rock and coached a guy nammed Rocky Rockstar during his world record for watermelon seed spitting and therefore I was qualified to teach you about running that would be one thing. But when Rocky shows up and disses me? That would be impressive. Of course it could just be good trolling by feeding himself but either way I think it gets style points.

JimR

(quoting my dominant leg, no knee post) I agree! Not enough love for the 6th grade humor I bring. And when I bring it, I bring it!
            Sometimes reality exceeeds imagination Maybe Sandy can comment on his dominant leg...
            xor

HA.

sport jester

Biomimeticist

Hey Sandy, if you created "your technique" then please tell me how skating with no arm swing applies to runners as well?

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

JimR

Hey Sandy, if you created "your technique" then please tell me how skating with no arm swing applies to runners as well?
                  Why would he need to do this? He's a skater.

Feeling the growl again

Track runners run on their toes and the heels of the shoes don't even allow the runner to touch the ground. quote> Now if you got off the rowing machine and actually spent any time around a track, you'd know this is as false as that bulbous red nose of yours.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

If Globule would come by with his marching band, this might put the jester on the sideline in a cast.
                      C-R

Nothing to add except that based on thus theory runway fashion models should be among the fastest runners on the planet since they already walk in such single lines. I just want to see this all time classic make it to 40 pages. Priceless.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

MrH

So? Some people say the cucumbers taste better pickled.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xor

All I know is that revenge is a dish best served cold.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

All I know is that revenge is a dish best served cold.
                              That's what the Brits say about baked beans. They eat them on toast. Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

That's what the Brits say about baked beans. They eat them on toast. Confused
                                No, no, no. Beans on toast are not cold.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.