Low HR Training

"Expose Your Slow Twitchers" Daily Maffetone and/or Low-HR Training Reports (Read 23292 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Congrats. Looks like my last 20 miler not being a race was 11/15/15.

Ran 20 easy on the TM today.  It has been 2 months or so since I actually ran a 20 (that wasn't within a marathon), so I am glad to see it went well.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

7.3 miles yesterday. Ant stick appears have bitten the dusty trail.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, I took my RD on Monday because I was sore and I'm so ready to run on Tuesday when I go to the supermarket to buy milk and I got T-Boned while leaving it.  So, no run, and my car is fucked.  I managed 9 yesterday on the TM and weights and 13 with 8 @ MP today (Treadmill).  Finally saw the massage therapist for my neck pain since the accident and I just needed a good adjustment.  All is well now, feels like.  Except my car which is getting repaired in the next week or so....

Hope you are having a better 2016 than me.

Damaris

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

So, I took my RD on Monday because I was sore and I'm so ready to run on Tuesday when I go to the supermarket to buy milk and I got T-Boned while leaving it.  So, no run, and my car is fucked.  I managed 9 yesterday on the TM and weights and 13 with 8 @ MP today (Treadmill).  Finally saw the massage therapist for my neck pain since the accident and I just needed a good adjustment.  All is well now, feels like.  Except my car which is getting repaired in the next week or so....

Hope you are having a better 2016 than me.

You must have been naughty. Santa always knows.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

5 miles AHR 130

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, Ron!

Ran 10 and lifted today.  TM still.  Summer all year!

Damaris

BeeRunB

Glad you didn't get killed, Damaris.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

10 miles

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

20 on the TM with the last 5 @ MP done.  60 for the week.  Oy.

Merry Christmas!

Damaris

BeeRunB

walk

8.27 miles

2:09:00

15:36 pace

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  Caught a cold on Monday, so RD, then ran 7 on Tuesday, body ached but managed 5 yesterday.  Did 13 this morning and, apart from chest congestion, no aches, no nothing.  Cold seems to be leaving.

And this is without any asthma meds.  I am watching the lungs but so far so good.

Damaris

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Afternoon!  Caught a cold on Monday, so RD, then ran 7 on Tuesday, body ached but managed 5 yesterday.  Did 13 this morning and, apart from chest congestion, no aches, no nothing.  Cold seems to be leaving.

And this is without any asthma meds.  I am watching the lungs but so far so good.

I need to go by the office to pick up the Garmin  so I can upload my watch. Probably won't.

Mysteries of Laura bingeing.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

BeeRunB

Mysteries of Laura....I must check them out, Ron.

8 miles walk

2:20:00

17:13 pace

110 bpm

Continuing with the walking. Been managing to get to a volume of 35-43 miles lately. Hope to keep this going. 

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Continuing with the walking. Been managing to get to a volume of 35-43 miles lately. Hope to keep this going. 

WOW!

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, guys.  Happy New YEar!

I still have my cold and yesterday, my 20 turned to 7.25 but I reinvindicated myself today with a great TM 20.  We'll see what 2017 brings but I no longer feel tired all the time and have not missed many workouts in the last month.  Fancy that.

Damaris