I like Monkeys (Read 745 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Monchhichi!!!! I loooooved these when I was a kiddo! But seeing them now...they are totally creepy! haha!

Ummm...they were creepy then, too.  As were Cabbage Patch dolls.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Uncle Roger?  Have you been eating poop again?  You should be throwing it. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think your money would be better spent if you donated it to a banana farm.  People at the race would likely just take the bananas because they are free, not to mention the fact that it would be offensive to the people who are anti-monkey.

Wait, isn't there a constitutional right involved here? Speak up for the monkeys! If we don't speak up when they come for the monkeys, who will speak up when they come for us?!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The King of Beasts

thanks Trent

Get Fuzzy is the best.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You got 2 dollars?

I got a $2 dollar goodie bag, but it was free.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”